NEST utilizes strategic partnerships with experienced people and organizations, big and small, to help improve housing options, preserve Northside’s character and ensure the neighborhood continues to thrive.
Preserving Northside’s urban fabric is important to us.
Over the years we’ve continued to partner with organizations and individuals who share our vision to help preserve the buildings that serve as an important link to the history of Northside.
- City of Cincinnati
- The Port
- Northside Business Association
- Northside Community Council
- North Side Bank
- Cincinnati Development Fund
We work with other community organizations…
- for smart, sustainable development of the commercial district
- to reinforce the walkability of the neighborhood
- to renovate or build quality housing to benefit Northsiders