NEST seeks out strategic partnerships with likeminded people and organizations, big and small, to help preserve Northside’s diversity and ensure the neighborhood continues to thrive.
We’re just one part of the whole effort to revitalize Northside with care and intention.
Saving historic structures is important to us.
Over the years we’ve continued to partner with organizations and individuals who share our vision to help preserve the buildings that serve as an important link to the history of Northside.
- City of Cincinnati
- The Greater Cincinnati Development Authority
- Northside Business Association
- 8K Construction Company
- Alice Emmons, architect and Northside resident
- BB&T Bank
We work with other community organizations…
- for smart, sustainable development of the commercial district
- to reinforce the walkability of the neighborhood